Frequently Asked Questions About Cash Loans
If you have never applied for a cash loan before, you probably have a few questions about how the process works. Below are some of the most commonly asked questions people tend to have about cash loans and applying for a cash loan on CashLoansQuicks.com.
If your question isn’t listed here, feel free to contact us directly by filling out our Contact Us form. Please allow us 48 hours to respond to your question. If you have completed a cash loan application and have questions about your specific loan, your lender is in the best position to answer them. You will be provided with contact information for your lender after you submit your cash loan application.
- What is cash loan?
- Am I qualified for a cash loan?
- What are the minimum and maximum amounts of a cash loan?
- Once approved, how do I get my cash loan?
- What if I have poor credit history — can I still get a cash loan?
- How long does the application and loan approval take?
- Does the process require a fax machine or printer?
- How much does a cash loan cost?
- Can I receive a cash loan if I already have another cash loan outstanding?
- How and when do I repay a cash loan?
- What if I make a payment late?
- I am concerned about the security of my personal information. What steps do you take to protect the information submitted on the loan application?
- How does the Return Customer feature on your website work?
- If I want to apply for another cash loan, how long do I have to wait?
- What if I lose my Customer ID and/or password?
- Can I check the status of my loan application using my Customer ID and password?
- How do I update my personal information on CashLoansQuicks.com?
- Can I receive an extension in repaying my loan and, if so, how many extensions can I receive?
- What will happen if I can’t repay my cash loan?
1. What is cash loan?
This is a short-term loan that provides borrowers with instant cash — usually on the same day the loan is approved and the next business day deposited directly into the borrower’s bank account via a wire transfer. Loan amounts generally range from $100 up to $1,000, depending on the cash loan lender.
2. Am I qualified for a cash loan?
Most people do qualify for a cash loan. The loan approval rate here on CashLoansQuicks.com is 92%. The minimum requirement in order to qualify are:
• You have a current job and have been employed for at least 3 months.
• You are at least 18 years old and are a certified resident or citizen of the United States.
• Your monthly income is at least $1,000 after taxes.
• You have a permanent home address, work telephone number and a working email address.
3. What are the minimum and maximum amounts of a cash loan?
You are generally allowed to borrow as little as $100 and as much as $1,000 when applying for a cash loan at CashLoansQuicks.com. Your lender will make the final determination of how much you can borrow.
4. Once approved, how do I get my cash loan?
Once your cash loan application is approved, the money will be transferred into your checking account via wire transfer or direct deposit the next day.
5. What if I have poor credit history — can I still get a cash loan?
Yes. Credit history is not considered by cash lenders in approving or denying cash loan applications or in setting cash loan interest rates. So if you have had bounced checks or charge-offs, filed for bankruptcy or suffered other credit damaging financial events, they will not impact your ability to obtain a cash loan.
6. How long does the application and loan approval take?
Our fast and easy online application takes less than 2 minutes to complete and you’ll receive an approval or denial in as little as 1 hour after you submit the application. If approved, you’ll receive your money the next business day, in most instances.
7. Does the process require a fax machine or printer?
Yes. You must print the cash loan documents and the lender may require you to fax some information, such a copy of your latest pay stub or a bank statement. If you don’t have a fax machine in your home or office, you may be able to use one at a local retailer (Kinko’s, UPS Store, etc.) that provides fax services.
8. How much does a cash loan cost?
There is no fee to apply for a cash loan on CashLoansQuicks.com. The interest rate and fees that will be assessed on your cash loan are set by the lender, and they will vary from one cash lender to the next. All lenders are required to explain all fees and rates to you in a document called a Truth in Lending disclosure.
While interest rates and fees are generally higher on cash loans than they are on many other types of consumer credit, this is offset for many borrowers by the fact that many borrowers with poor credit ratings are approved for cash loans, and the money can be accessed very quickly in emergency situations.
9. Can I receive a cash loan if I already have another cash loan outstanding?
Yes. You may have more than one cash loan outstanding at any one time. However, be sure to list any outstanding cash loans on your loan application.
10. How and when do I repay a cash loan?
Your loan repayment and all interest and fees will be electronically withdrawn from your checking account on the payment due date, so there’s no need to go to a storefront to make a payment. If you need to request an extension, contact your lender before the due date. Additional charges will be assessed for loan extensions.
11. What if I make a payment late?
Each cash lender sets its own terms and policies with regard to late payments. This makes it critical that you carefully read and understand your lender’s late payment policies before signing the loan agreement. Also, each state has specific laws that govern how much lenders can charge in late-payment fees — you can look for your state’s regulations online.
12. I am concerned about the security of my personal information. What steps do you take to protect the information submitted on the loan application?
13. How does the Return Customer feature on your website work?
Once you have applied for a cash loan on CashLoansQuicks.com, you can quickly log into the site in the future by clicking on the Return Customer login button found on the right-hand side of the home page. Simply enter your Customer ID and password (which you’ll receive during your first loan application) and you’ll see that your new loan application form is already filled out with the information you provided previously. Just check to make sure that the information is still accurate, edit the next pay dates and click ‘submit.’ Be sure to store your Customer ID and password in a secure location for easy access whenever you visit CashLoansQuicks.com.
14. If I want to apply for another cash loan, how long do I have to wait?
You must wait 72 hours after applying for one cash loan before you can apply another one. Applying for a cash loan on CashLoansQuicks.com is free, so feel free to apply as often as you like. Just be sure to list any outstanding cash loans on all cash loan applications.
15. What if I lose my Customer ID and/or password?
Look for the words “Forgot Password?” in the Return Customer quickstart box on the CashLoansQuicks.com home page. Simply click on this link and you will be asked to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, your Customer ID and password will be emailed to you immediately. If a pop-up message tells you that you are not in the system, then you will need to fill out a new customer application form and will be provided with a new Customer ID and password.
16. Can I check the status of my loan application using my Customer ID and password?
No. Your Customer ID and password only allow you to automatically fill in much of the information on your next cash loan application form. You will need to contact your lender directly in order to inquire about your loan application status. Note that your lender is not allowed to share any information regarding loan processing or approval information with CashLoansQuicks.com.
17. How do I update my personal information on CashLoansQuicks.com?
You can change and update your personal information by logging in as a Return Customer. Once you log in, you will see the application form already filled in with your information. You can then change or update any of the information you want and it will automatically be updated in our system and reflected the next time you log in.
18. Can I receive an extension in repaying my loan and, if so, how many extensions can I receive?
Cash lenders’ policies governing loan extensions and rollovers are highly regulated by states. In general, lenders may charge significantly higher interest rates and add late fees to cash loans that are extended or rolled over in states where this is allowed. Be sure you fully understand your loan extension or rollover options before signing the loan agreement.
If you have questions regarding loan extensions, ask your lender directly before the repayment due date. Depending on the state, lenders may charge extra fees and/or demand instant repayment in full if a payment is late.
19. What will happen if I can’t repay my cash loan?
Our network of cash lenders will pursue all legal avenues that exist in order to collect outstanding loan balances. They may also assess additional fees and penalties in cases of non-payment.
If you believe that you will be unable to repay your cash loan according to the terms and conditions, you should talk to your lender about this directly before the repayment due date in order to possibly avoid extra fees and penalties.